Protacon Pulp and Paper – Best solutions for the pulp and paper industry
We have offered expertise in the pulp and paper industry during all of the 25 years of our existence. Our knowhow covers process technology areas of paper production from wood processing to paper and pulp warehouse management.
We provide the paper industry with a comprehensive range of consulting, engineering, monitoring, installation, maintenance and administration services. Our large group of experts ensures the availability of all necessary services from a single source. We handle engineering projects and equipment deliveries fast and efficiently.
We can also take care of demanding machinery and equipment transfers including automation system rebuilds – on turnkey basis, if desired.
- Feasibility analyses and preliminary planning (or pre-plans)
- Project management and supervision as well as acquisitions consulting
- Auditing and analysis of processes and systems
- Risk evaluation of machinery, processes and projects; integrated safety analysis and design
- Versatile design and engineering services
- DCS, PLC, electrification and instrumentation design, plant engineering, process and mechanical design
- Electrical drives and sectional drives
- Optimisation of paper production lines from stock preparation to storage automation
- Installation supervision, startup and maintenance services
- Energy-efficiency improvement of processes
- Condition checks and adjustment of equipment and systems
- Troubleshooting services for machines and equipment
- Change projects for maintenance