We are a certified partner for product development and continuous services
With good reason, we can say that we are a pioneer in the digitalisation of welfare and health technology in Finland. Protacon has been involved in creating a model that enables application of agile software development to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and standards.
Protacon has created the Medical Agile model in cooperation with the Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT). It enables us to use agile software development and meet the quality requirements of the Medical Device Directive (MDD).
We have been actively engaged in product development and operated as a continuous service provider for welfare and health technology already since 2011. We provide cloud services reflecting sector-specific features as well as training and consultation in Medical Agile software development methods.
Our quality system is certified in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 covering both the product development of medical software and services and related continuous service provision. Our customers can entrust us with projects delivering solutions that meet applicable standards, customer requirements and statutory regulations.
Solutions developed together with our partners
- Evondos – browser-based alarm, monitoring and remote monitoring systems
- IPa – patient-critical and secure integrations
- Tunstall – home care solutions, cloud platform services, end user support and help desk services
- Fimet – mobile user interfaces
- BioMediTech – database analysis, data collection and reporting solution
- Synoste – background systems, critical medical equipment
- TeamDrive – encrypted and safe data storage