Welfare and health technology
With good reason, we can say that we are a pioneer in the digitalisation of welfare and health technology in Finland. Protacon has been involved in creating a model that enables application of agile software development to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and standards.
We are specialised in producing continuous services that consider the special features of the business sector for the welfare and health technology cloud environments of our customers.
We have conducted several software projects and software and ICT audits for various health technology and pharmaceutical industry applications. In addition, in cooperation with the Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT), we have created a cost-efficient software development method that complies with the MDD quality requirements.
Our software development methods meet the requirements of standards (e.g. Medical Device Directive Ed. 3, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1-4, IEC 62304) for certification of customer solutions and CE marking required in this sector.
Our business sector solutions
Nursing homes and homecare
- Browser-based alarm, monitoring and remote monitoring systems
- Patient-critical solutions
- Wireless data transfer
Medical device manufacturers
- Equipment – PC user interfaces
- Terminal device and server user interfaces
- Training and consultation for “Medical Agile” software development methods
Hospitals and healthcare professionals
- Database analysis, data collection and reporting solutions
- Safe and secured data transfer (http://www.teamdrive.fi)
- End user support and help desk services