A cost-efficient tool for CAD designers
BricsCAD is a versatile, AutoCAD compatible 3D-CAD software programme at a price that is only a fraction of that of AutoCAD. Thanks to its familiar user interface, it is quick and easy to get started with BricsCAD. Practically no separate training is needed.
The BricsCAD software features include
- Compatibility with AutoCAD DWG files
- Most of the AutoCAD menus, fonts and symbol libraries are directly compatible
- AutoCAD APIs (LISP, Diesel, DCL, COM, SDS and BRX) enable quick and easy translation of programmes originally created on AutoCAD into a BricsCAD programming language without the need to change source codes. In addition, the BricsCAD software supports the VBA (Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications) programming language
- Script recording
- Raster file format support
- Full 3D properties
- Commands almost identical with AutoCAD
BricsCAD is available in three versions: Classic, Pro and Platinum. Linux is also supported.
Basically, there are only two differences between the Classic and Pro versions: the VBA development environment and the ACIS solid modelling kernel’s edit support are not included in the Classic version. Platinum offers a 3D design environment in the familiar DWG format.
BricsCAD software v18 prices
Classic € 480
Pro € 640
Platinum € 990
Prices for packages of five instances are even lower than this. Network licenses are also available. All prices are excluding VAT.
The latest version of BricsCAD can be downloaded here for a free 30-day trial. The trial version includes the features of the Platinum version.
tel. +35810 3472 602