The most important resources of a service company: digitalisation and service design
Protacon has strong experience in the digitalisation of business processes of service companies. Having modified traditional customer-specific software in selected business sectors into solutions for the entire sector, we understand the heart and soul of a service company.
We are also currently carrying out customer-specific projects for the digitalisation of business operations of dozens of service companies.
We are actively involved in the development of new types of services that utilise data masses and data flows to create and target new services. If you are planning to shift the focus from manufacturing to sales and service production, contact us for the best advice and solutions!
Our business sector solutions
Examples of our business sector solutions for service companies:
- Digitalisation of inspection and monitoring business
- Utilisation of customer data in marketing
- Management of customer flows
- ERP integrated electronic customer interfaces
- Digitalisation and automation of customer service
- Platform services and implementation of digitalisation services
- Product catalogues and product configurators for sales and customer service
- Remote monitoring
Smoothly running daily work is a cornerstone for success of expert companies
We know from experience what a growing and changing expert organisation needs in order to succeed. We know how individual performance can be changed into successful group outcomes and company’s knowledge capital in expert organisations.
We can identify the tools that specialists need to streamline their daily work. We promise that with our services you will have 20% more time for creativity, sales work and business development.
We provide digitalisation services for expert organisations
- Productivity solutions for office and knowledge work
- For document management
- For customer relationship management
- For enterprise resource planning
We are actively involved in the digitalisation of daily work of Finland’s largest expert organisations. Our support and administration service customers include hundreds of engineering, architecture and law offices, as well as advertising and communication agencies and consulting firms.